Solved: Hello im trying to enter my income/expenses/ wages but every time i click on it, it shows me my occupation but im not able to enter my dollar amount.

Hello im trying to enter my income/expenses/ wages but every time i click on it, it shows me my occupation but im not able to enter my dollar amount.

Don't have w2 self employed and when i click on the self employed wages/ income I'm not able to enter an amount

You will have to enter your income and expenses in Schedule C. To enter information, see below:

1. Open (continue) your return, if you don't already have it open.
  2. Inside TurboTax, search for Schedule C and click or tap the "Jump to" link in the search results.
  3. Answer Yes to Did you have any self-employment income or expenses? or Did you have any income and expenses for a business in 2017? and follow the onscreen instructions.

Or, if you need the Schedule C to report a 1099-MISC, search for 1099misc, then click/tap the "Jump to" link in the search results. Answer Yes to Did you get a 1099-MISC? and follow the directions.