Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Hello, I keep getting my 2022 tax return file rejected with code F8962-070. I never purchased Marketplace h insurance since 2019 but i keep getting rejected with this?

@jrounds20 Ok can you literally chill. If you don’t agree with someone’s comment or with my conversation with someone ELSE you can move along. Inputting “incorrect” information is technically “false” and if you read through this thread I was not the only one who felt that way. Conversing with others for reassurances and updates had nothing to do with you. You want to keep having an attitude? “You’re prerogative”. Good day to you.  

Hello, I keep getting my 2022 tax return file rejected with code F8962-070. I never purchased Marketplace h insurance since 2019 but i keep getting rejected with this?

@leesa-1 I’m guessing you tried to reply to me. 😂😂 No you’re just constantly commenting inside the thread, not @‘ing anyone. Saying the same thing over and over, which is annoying. Its NOT incorrect information because it’s technically a blank form that you’re just inputting 0’s into, to bypass a bug. Does not effect your taxes whatsoever, it just allows your return to be accepted. & its “YOUR PREROGATIVE”. Good day to you as well, I’m the one who replied this link to help you in the first place, & you just kept complaining. Hope your taxes get accepted.

@jrounds20 LOL I wasn’t the only one not “@ing” anyone or “complaining”. Your definition of complaining is hilarious when the entire thread was for HELPING with this ISSUE that MULTIPLE people are having. Not just me and not just you. Not complaining by a long shot. You started the negativity and obviously got triggered when you were called out on it. “gOoD dAy” 

Oh please😩 How you called me out when I “@‘d” you first? 😩 Yes other ppl were helping to fix the issue including me, & you were just complaining. You’re dismissed tho. 

@jrounds20 I see you edited your original comment and replaced it with this one. You must really be pressed. Take your stanky cat energy elsewhere. “yOu’rE DisMiSsEd”

Yea, because its really not that deep to be going back and forth with a slow bunny☠️ No need to keep replying, & you can keep the insults. Not going to take it there about some taxes😂😂 “stanky cat”😂😂😩you the one pressed huh. Go put some energy in finding a solution to those taxes, lil slow bunny.

@jrounds20 I’ll say it again since you keep contradicting yourself, you must REALLY be pressed to say “no need to keep replying” but you obviously have to have the last word huh? Nobody “slow” over here little girl. Please child, grow up and once again take your stank energy elsewhere. If you’re really not pressed, get gone. My taxes are good over here and no one asked for you initial negativity in the first place, since you are definitely the one who started the whole ordeal. Got a little upset when someone called out your ridiculousness. Byeeee

You definitely ARE slow, I can tell how you’ve been replying throughout the thread. I can respond how ever I would like, to whoever! No you got upset, when I told you to stop complaining 😂😂 I responded with the same energy, is all. Well go ahead about your business, slow bunny.

PatriciaV
Expert Alumni

Would you please confirm:

1. You logged into a Marketplace account or called the Marketplace and

2. confirmed that none of the SSN listed on your tax return had marketplace insurance at ANY time during the year and

3. NO 1095-A was or will be issued?

Thank you for your assistance.

@clancy6ix

@adammatusow

@71lacey44-gmail-

@sean.cavs.krugar

@alicemrdic

@Kellae74

@Devvy1224

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
jdelancy

This solution did work for me!! Thank you!!!!

ds107400

My return was also rejected for the same reason. I also did not have a plan through the marketplace, but my daughter did that I am claiming and is filing a separate return. She did receive a 1095A. Do I need to enter her 1095A info here?

Vanessa A
Expert Alumni

Yes, if your daughter had a plan through the marketplace and is claimed as a dependent on your return, you must enter her 1095-A on your return.  You will both need to enter it on your returns. Because she is your dependent, you may end up having to pay the Advance Premium Tax Credit she likely received back if they based the credit on her income instead of yours.

thanks for the help, but it did not work for me. there is no "show more" in the medical section.  Only "learn more".  im using the Turbo Tax Deluxe version.  could there be a difference?

RobertB4444
Expert Alumni

@katsan3121  Yes, learn more is the same as show more in this case.

Any updates on this? My son's return has been rejected several times. Like many others in this thread, he did not receive his health insurance through the marketplace and therefore did not receive a 1095-A. I tried the workaround where you enter 0 for marketplace identifier and $1 for the first two January values. Still doesn't work for me. I guess we can file a paper return, but would prefer not to.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies