Hello. I have attempted to file by mail multiple times. Your system is requiring me to e-file my TN return, which is ridiculous since TN does not have state taxes.

Can you assure me that my federal and CO taxes were in fact filed? Thank you.

Just as a heads up - you posted this question into a general group chat. The people who have the ability to answer these questions are other regular tax filers like yourself. 

I would try contacting someone actually from TurboTax instead maybe via phone or email. I'm sure they have a "Contact Us" on their website. Hope this helps!