Hello I am on L1A visa and i filed tax with my spo...

Hello I am on L1A visa and i filed tax with my spouse. She got valid ITIN as well as SSN but i field using ITIN. Does that makes any diff?

I am asking if filing will have any impact on my stimulus payment...

Yes, it makes a difference.  I suggest that you file Form 1040X to amend the return to include her social security number instead.   

Thanks for your response. That may be one of the reason I haven't received by stimulus payment yet as i have read it somewhere that it wont come for married filed jointly and spouse having ITIN.

For return amendment, do I need to call Turbo tax expert? Can you guide me please