Expert Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Yes, it makes a difference.  I suggest that you file Form 1040X to amend the return to include her social security number instead.   



**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"