Hello, do I need to file Form 6251 - Alternative Minimum Tax 2018 even though I don't need to pay the AMT? The TurboTax Review does not include the AMT form. Thank you.

Best regards,

Richard

If you are not subject to the Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT), you do not need to file form 6251 with your tax return. This is the reason why TurboTax has not generated form 6251 for your return.

emc

Turbo Tax calculated that I am subject to AMT for State (MN) and included Schedule M1MT that states"... must include... 6251" yet TurboTax did NOT generate for 6251. Is there a way to have TurboTax generate 6251 so calculations match?