turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How to cancel order I have tried filing my return and because of some error I was not able to proceed further. But Turbo tax has changed me the amount even without filing

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

How to cancel order I have tried filing my return and because of some error I was not able to proceed further. But Turbo tax has changed me the amount even without filing

To contact TurboTax customer service/support use their contact website during business hours.  If the problem concerns any type of refund for fees, use the key words billing issues and do Not use the word Refund or you will get a phone number for tax refunds.

Submit your question/problem during business hours and then use the option for Call (a phone number will be provided for Call) to speak directly with a TurboTax agent –

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/ 

There are no refunds to the ONLINE version once you have paid ... since you have access to the full return and can choose to print and mail the return you have used the program successfully.   If you still want to efile you can if you correct the error that is holding you back.   If you post the error we may be able to help you correct it.

But I don't want to Print and mail the return. Since it is not allowing me to efile, I have used a CPA to do that for me. Now, can you help me process my refund?

Not sure why TurboTax is charging when the filing is not complete.

Have you actually been charged on your credit card?  You have to pay BEFORE you can file or print.  You can even pay early to lock in a lower price.  As soon as you enter your credit card you are charged.  

Yes, I have been charged on my card.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies