milagros-palmer

Has anyone verified that TurboTax received their stimulus check? They can’t call me because the system is having problems making phone calls.

TurboTax does not receive any type of tax refund, federal or state.  TurboTax does not receive stimulus payments.

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Visa Debit Card, visit TurboDebitCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

The Turbo® Visa® Debit Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation. Intuit and Turbo are trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc.

Bfranklin454

Were you able to verify? I've been trying to figure it out?

AmyC

If you pay your fees upfront, then you deal directly with the IRS.

If you choose to have fees taken from your refund, your money goes through a bank. All tax companies must do this. There was a problem for all in dealing with this third party. It is now resolved and deposits began January 8 for those customers.  The IRS will continue depositing through January 15.

If however, you still have not received your stimulus by January 25, you can claim it on your tax return. The IRS begins accepting returns January 25.

Please see: Is My Second Stimulus Check on the way?

@Bfranklin454

Bfranklin454

Thank you. That must be the case because I received the first with ease and nothing on the second. 

AmyC

Hopefully it will show up this week for you. If not, we are glad to help you in the program to claim any missed stimulus. Good luck!

@Bfranklin454