turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Has anyone else been hacked?someone logged in 20 times and changed my email address.am I the only one?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Has anyone else been hacked?someone logged in 20 times and changed my email address.am I the only one?

5 Replies

rgtsc01

I got hacked after doing my taxes last week. Got a call from the bank someone has my SS#
teamgf

Someone logged in through my email in March and filed a return in my name. I contacted security, and they gave me a check list of things to do.

I’m looking but I can see is available to me and it says something about me making $7000. I never made $7,000 And I don’t have a 401(k) what is going on?

I would like to e-file my taxes

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies