Solved: Has anyone else been hacked?someone logged in 20 times and changed my email address.am I the only one?

Has anyone else been hacked?someone logged in 20 times and changed my email address.am I the only one?

I got hacked after doing my taxes last week. Got a call from the bank someone has my SS#

Someone logged in through my email in March and filed a return in my name. I contacted security, and they gave me a check list of things to do.

I’m looking but I can see is available to me and it says something about me making $7000. I never made $7,000 And I don’t have a 401(k) what is going on?

I would like to e-file my taxes