Greetings: Turbo Tax has my 2016 federal & NYS tax return which I need to file. How can I find everything now because I want to send it today? Please help. jeffrey

See this TurboTax support FAQ for completing a prior year tax return started with the online editions - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2559403-how-do-i-finish-a-prior-year-return-that-i-started-in-turb...

Or download the PDF of the return and print, sign and date the return for mailing since a 2016 tax return cannot be e-filed.

To access your prior year tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

I have filed with TurboTax for several years. I get a message here that I didn't file for 2016 NYS with TurboTax. Yet  I have an email dated 4/6/2017 from TurboTax saying it was accepted. I need a copy due to a Virginia Tax Department claim I wasn't entitled to the exclusion of my NYS/NYC pension in the commutation of my income.