jeca0408

Got to the unemployment section within wages. I don’t have a 1099-G,non was issued (I paid taxes from the benefits directly) but it keeps asking for payers ID. Can’t move

I delved the unemployment that was showing snd went back to the original “did you get unemployment” tried to by pass the section but now it automatically goes to the page where it asks for a payers ID. ITS Sunday I checked my unemployment account there is not 1099-G at all. How can I get TurboTax to move!?
LenaH

If you are stuck on that page, you should log out of your return and delete your cookies. For more information on how to delete your cookies on the browser you are using, please see How do I delete cookies?.

Next, whether or not your unemployment benefits were paid from state or a non-government entity, they will either send you a Form 1099-G or some type of letter or other documentation with details on how much you received, along with the tax withheld and their federal identification number. 

If you don't have documentation, you should contact whoever issued you the benefits to request this information.

jeca0408

Thanks for helping! I contacted them and just received the documentation right in the website and downloaded it. Now I’m waiting for state to be accepted to start amend. Tax season is so stressful for me!