turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

katsnme

I cannot pay using a credit card and refuse to pay an extra fee of $39.99 taken out of my refund. Can I use a checking account? It is the only way I can pay.

I am not using credit cards in an attempt to pay them off. I pay for everything with a check from my checking account. Credi cards charge large amounts of interest. How do I pay for TurboTax doing my taxes if I do not use credit cards? I refuse to pay another $39.99 to have this taken out of my refund?

I need immediate assistance or you will not get paid.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

I cannot pay using a credit card and refuse to pay an extra fee of $39.99 taken out of my refund. Can I use a checking account? It is the only way I can pay.

Sorry No.  You can get a prepaid Visa card at Walmart or somewhere to pay the fees.
Why did you post all those pdf files?  I removed them. This is a public user forum and it is not safe to post any personal info here.  Anyone could call you and say they are from Turbo Tax and you could get spammed or scammed or  ID theft.

You could go to any drugstore and purchase one of those pre-paid Mastercards, Visas, etc. and use that to pay your TT fees.
**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Are you using the Online version or the Desktop program?  If you are using tne Desktop program the only fee is 24.99 to efile a state return or you can print and mail state for free.

You don't have an ATM card for your checking acct with the Visa or Mastercard symbol on it?
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Actually, I am fairly certain that I read here that if you call customer support, they can do a direct debit from your bank account.  Contact information below.

However, the idea of buying a prepaid debit card (probably $5 fee) and loading it with cash, and using it as a credit card, may be simpler.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies