Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

xsjojo

I'm trying to pay TurboTax with credit card from Chase Bank, but my billing address is a foreign one. Entering my old US address doesn't work. How can I pay?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
sanka4all

I'm trying to pay TurboTax with credit card from Chase Bank, but my billing address is a foreign one. Entering my old US address doesn't work. How can I pay?

From what I understand, you can only pay with a credit (or debit) card having a US billing address.

So, I would contact Turbotax Support through Facebook or Twitter to seek an alternative solution (That is, if you have no access to a credit card with a US billing address). They have an excellent customer service, and are very obliging in these final days before the tax filing deadline.

Good luck.

The link in reply two refers to "foreign credit/debit cards" but the original question is why a debit card linked to a US bank account cannot be used for payment. The owner's current residential address may be foreign but that does not make the debit card foreign. Turbotax: Please change this so debit cards linked to US bank accounts are accepted with a non-US address. 

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

Currently we are unable to accept foreign addresses on U.S. bank or debit/credit cards. The link provided does state "For fee payment, we can only accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards with a U...

@yorgo

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies