forms not available?

forms not available?

I am trying to e-file and can not because of forms not available (available soon) - is form 1040 for tax year 2019 really not available yet??

forms not available?

The federal 1040 is available.  However, your return may contain other forms that have not yet been finalized.  If your return contains one of these forms you will not be able to file your return until the form is ready. 

For current information on forms availability please click on the applicable link below:

forms not available?

I also need to use forms that are not available yet. What is the latest that forms usually become available? Early February?

forms not available?

This means that the forms needed to complete your tax returns are not yet available. You will not be able to complete your tax return until these forms do become available.

Please see the following link for more information. https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forms/help/when-will-my-forms-be-ready/00/25618

forms not available?

Is there a reason the date my forms will be available keeps getting pushed back?  Is it just going to keep getting later and later?  Annoying -- it delays the refund.

I can find the form in question on the IRS site.

So this is a problem on the Turbo Tax side?

forms not available?

The forms have to become available from the IRS to TurboTax. Please click the TurboTax Help link, listed below, to learn more. https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forms/help/when-will-my-forms-be-ready/00/25618 

forms not available?

When filing I was told the state forms were not yet available, including the payment form.

I have since received an email stating they are now available, log in and I will be walked through finishing the process.

I've logged in several times over a week, and no change, no finishing up, and no change to my tax documents.

The only payment form is in the document, and that has a "Do Not File" watermark over it.

forms not available?

Here is an updated State Forms Availability List: State Forms Availability  Please note that all Forms in your return have to be available for Efile to be successful. 

If the forms in your return are showing as available and you are using an online version of TurboTax, try clearing the cookies on your browser and/or try another browser.  Here is a link that will provide more details on how to do that:  Clearing Cookies in My Browser

If you are using a desktop version of TurboTax, please make sure that your software has the latest update.  You can "force" an update using the steps in this Help Article:  Manual Update for TurboTax Desktop

If you need to mail  your return, here is some additional information on printing and mailing your return:  Printing and Mailing my Tax Return

forms not available?

TurboTax Permier Win says several forms are not yet available: including Schedule A Itemized Deductions, Form 8606-T, and Form 8995.  However, if I follow the link to the list of forms, it says they ARE available.  I've tried updating multiple times, with not change.  There seems to be a disconnect somewhere.  What else can I try?

forms not available?

Have you been updating the program?  Try updating, maybe a couple times.  Go up to Online- Check for Updates.  And reboot your computer.

forms not available?

I've updated over a dozen times in the past hour, and rebooted several, although I'll try that again.  For some odd reason, it was initially set as "offline - don't check" but I've changed that to automatic updates.  When it tries to update, I see no evidence that it's not getting through, although the list of history of updates shows none.  I'll post back after rebooting.

forms not available?

forms not available?

If you continue to experience this issue, You may need to call in to TurboTax - click the link for your call-in options -

• The solution is for the call center pro's to push you
    • first the federal software, and
    • then the state.

Everything will work after the new download. Thank you for your patience.

forms not available?

Looks like I have some problem with my installation.  I downloaded the manual update, but it claims TurboTax is not installed, even after running the Repair option of the installer.  I've initiated a call to the support number.

UPDATE: 3/10/20 2PM EST -- turns out the problem was an invalid authorization code - effectively a bogus seller from eBay.  I need to purchase a legit copy, and should then be OK.