gutierrezp9

Form 8915-E has now been posted as final on IRS website when will turbo tax software be updated to reflect this information, I have been waiting for this form to file

MinhT1

The Form 8915-E (Qualified 2020 Disaster Retirement Plan Distributions and Repayments (Use for Coronavirus-Related Distributions)) has just been finalized by the IRS on February 12, 2021.

TurboTax will now update the program. The IRS has to test and approve it before the form can be made available in the program. Please be patient as we work tirelessly to make this happen.

Please sign-up here and we will email you once the form is live.

LRow

7 business days later...still waiting.

@LRow wrote:

7 business days later...still waiting.

Form 8915-E, Qualified 2020 Disaster Retirement Plan Distributions and Repayments is scheduled to be available in TurboTax on 02/25/2021

Go to this website for IRS forms availability - https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_fed_online_individual.html