I never received a 1099-HC I only have a 1095-C what do I do?

Form 1099-HC is required to complete a Massachusetts state tax return. You can complete the state return without one, but it will not be able to be efiled. You should contact your insurance provider to get a copy of the 1099-HC form before you file.

Form 1095 C is an informational document for your federal tax return. There is no specific information from the 1095 C that must be entered into Turbo Tax. You should keep it with your tax papers as it is evidence that you had health insurance.