Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

ephraim6431
Returning Member

Form 1065 K-1 "Statement A - QBI Pass-through Entity Reporting" Data Entry

Hello, I am using TurboTax Deluxe and am trying to find Statement A - QBI Pass-though Entity Reporting so I can enter five lines of Trade or Businesses data.  Do I need to buy TurboTax Business in order to get access to this form?  If not, how do I access this Statement A - QBI?

alvy54

So for each business that reported Section 199A amounts, do you just use the same values from boxes 1-22 from the K-1 statement sent by the partnership when entering separate K-1s into TurboTax for each business?  I don't see any amounts reported by the partnership in the Section 199A amounts.

@alvy54 

Does your K-1 have a figure on Line 20 with a Z code?

If not, you do not have to be concerned with Section 199A.

If there is a figure on that line with that code, then you should have received a supplemental statement with your K-1.

alvy54

Yes, there is a Z code on Line 20 and I did receive supplemental statement.  In the supplemental statement there are 55 business that reported amounts.  I understand that I need to enter a separate K-1 for each business.  My question is, do I use the same values in box 1-22 (except for 20) from the K-1 statement I received to enter for all of the separate K-1s into TurboTax?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies