Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

HappyCat156
Returning Member

Foreign Tax Credit

I have completed TurboTax except for one item, which I can't seem to comprehend.  The foreign tax credit.  I sold a timeshare in Canada.  The foreign tax credit will be a once in a life time process.  Normally, filing the taxes are straight forward and uncomplicated.  I have had some help from the online community but have been unsuccessful in getting it completed.  Since everything else in TurboTax is complete except for the foreign tax credit, is there a process of getting live help for this one form?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

Foreign Tax Credit

For Expert help, you'd need to upgrade to TurboTax LIVE.  This is an additional feature (with additional cost) that connects you with a tax expert to assist you with any aspect of your return.

To upgrade to this level of assistance, see the TurboTax FAQ I'm linking below.  Click on the blue letters that read, "talk to an expert", and go from there.

What is TurboTax LIVE? 

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies