turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Accepted 1/29 and filed the same day, had a bar until this past Saturday. Checked my transcripts and it says processing date 3/5 also I do have the 570 code

Finally ! Filed and accepted 1/29 ddd 4/18.

Accepted 1/29 and filed the same day, had a bar until this past Saturday. Checked my transcripts and it says processing date 3/5 also I do have the 570 code

Great news!! @dawnnie727

Faxed my inof to the advocate hopefully ill see mine before the month is out or early next month.

great news I am still waiting faxed my infor on 3/12 and spoke with adovate yesterday and she said its still processing so who knows when I will get it she said said they are working on it how hard is it to correct a couple numbers really

Ok new update they now corrected the advocates changes so another change which lowers it more .... wow ok well the somewhat good news is it will be released April 20th via mail to me so I’m thinking by May 1st at least... happy but not happy. Gratz to everyone who got their taxes!

finally over ! deposit is pending in my account . Good luck everyone !

The wait is finally over!!! got my dd April 24th. This was the worst tax season Ive EVER had! I am glad for those of us who've finally seen the light at the end. The rest I wish u guys luck and speed on this journey. I recommend calling a tax advocate ASAP when put in any similar situation.
tgierber

Im still seeing same thing,  no update :(

same still waiting apparently according to my tax advocate they are finally working on my amended really nice right now that I am late on rent,car, electricity , phones and all an had to cxl our springbreak vacation

Finally mine arrived via mail !! Hurrah  Wishing everyone some good luck getting their $$$ !!!

@luceeus when was your amended received

Well I filed in January but my advocate amended my return in March near the end took a good month to get in the system for me. After it was accepted almost 2 weeks to get to me.

ok awesome I filed early jan my advocate amended end of march and I was told they finally adjusted it on Monday waiting patiently for a check

Great! Looks as if this week Friday they might release it or next week I’m just estimating  Gratz finally!!

thanks and congrats to you as well
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies