Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

RobinHS

Fidelity accounts not updating and chat support no help

Intuit is pushing customers to migrate from Mint to Credit Karma, but they cannot resolve the problem with my Fidelity accounts not connecting, so the data history would be useless.  Net worth is a meaningless figure without this data as well.  Yes, I opened Mint in a private browser page, have made all the previous accounts inactive, and tried to add them from scratch as instructed, but continue to receive a cannot connect (4000) error.  Has Intuit abandoned Mint tech support?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Were you able to solve your issue?

If not, please call TurboTax Customer service.  Here is a link:  Turbo Tax Customer Service 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Certainly, ther is no MINT support in this TAX Community.

Whatever Mint support may remain would be here:

Mint Learn and Support (intuit.com)

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
froge

I just did the migration to Credit Karma and then re-added the account there, and it now works fine. 

But alas they didn't port many of the features over from mint, so it really sucks.  It is basically the old Credit Karma, not giving much info but trying to sell the heck out of everything to you. They do have a page, where you can see your transactions, however the entire Trends (which is why I was in Mint) seems to be gone.  Can't tell you if I can edit transactions yet because it is still processing the transfer of my account. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies