turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

cora1913

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

lewisgavilanes, i efiled on Jan 28th,  so I have been waiting since then, I finally got the deposit date like 5/7 days ago and it said it was approved.  My state still says may need further review.

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

@cora1913 what was the message though that you got while you waited for your federal ... eic too?

Federal first gave PATH message, then processing return to DDD
cora1913

Yup, PATH message, then finally it went back to processing and a few days later I had a DDD

@swerveswife @cora1913 ...so you both never got the bars missing and the "still being processing a tax return date will be provided when available?"
sbellamy25
Returning Member

@swerveswife Same here received federal today state still has the same message.

@lewisgavilanes No I never had that message

I just got a DD for my state for the 28th, finally!!

@mariacru86 federal?

How long and what message did you have before

I filed on the 23rd and got accepted on the 29th got that message saying that it was under review  a week later and then another week went by and it went back to processing and then today I checked around 4pm and finally got a DD for the 28th.

I got my federal on the 17th
taxmonst

I went from processing to further review back to processing got fed today but still nothing with state.

How long does it take ny state to send the refund once the dd is there mine says 26 Monday so ...
sbellamy25
Returning Member

@lewisgavilanes you will get it Monday if your ddd is Monday
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies