Solved: Every W-2 that you received must be reported on yo...

sarasloyd

Do I have to include all my income?

I have 3 w2s. One I know I would have to add, but one I earned about $7000 and another my spouse earned approx $3000. Do I have to include both of those?

Do I have to include all my income?

Every W-2 that you received must be reported on your tax return, even if they are for small amounts.  Remember that each one of those W-2’s has your Social Security number on it, and that income was reported to the IRS by the employer.  You do not want to get in trouble with the IRS for under-reporting your income.

Do I have to include all my income?