turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dfcamfield
Returning Member

Error Messages

I had to file an extension because when I went to file I keep getting told that 2 of my forms are not "updated" and are not fileable until they are updated and I would get an email saying the forms are ready. Well wrong. First, I went back to Schedule C and Profit and Loss Forms and made sure both were correct. Then I made sure my updater preferences were correct, then I waited. I did get the emails and nothing changed, I feel this is caused because the program does not show to ever to have updated. When I do a hard check for updates the program always comes back Turbo Tax is up to date. The bad thing is we're supposed to get a decent refund.

Thanks.....David C

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Error Messages

Schedule C for 2019 has long been available.  you'll need to contact support to help troubleshoot your issue. your only other option is to backup the TT data file xxxx.tax2019 (this is for safety purposes since uninstalling TT should not delete the tax data file) uninstall, reboot and reinstall. then check for updates to see if that might work.

Contact Customer Service
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

Error Messages

If your program says it's up to date or you can't update it then do the Manual Update.  This has also fixed the State forms not available problem for some users.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/updating/help/manually-update-turbotax-for-windows-software-basic-...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies