Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

mjlinhle

Apex Clearing House is not Importing (Robinhood, M1 Finance, etc) and results in a (103) error, why isn't this working?

I have been using premier but not able to import apex
blanz40

Apex Clearing House is not Importing (Robinhood, M1 Finance, etc) and results in a (103) error, why isn't this working?

what are people typing in for the securities? because my securities or apex isnt working....
Aerodee

Its now the 20th and still no go
surajkc25

robinhood apex still no go for me too
blanz40

Hello everybody. So I’ve been posting on here since the 17th and I’ve been getting very frustrated and upset with TurboTax/Robinhood... my problem was that i had been using the free version of turbotax (I’m a student and make Under 34,000). Once i switches to the premier version ($59) it worked flawlessly and my apex and Robinhood imports were uploaded within 30 seconds. So if anyone isn’t using the premier version, i would use that one.

I'm using Premier have for years, still not uploading.
blanz40

Very wierd. Maybe God saw me send 1000 emails to TurboTax and Robinhood the past 4 days and he gave me special powers to upload my 1099 and file my taxes lol

Still not working for me and I’m following their instructions to a T and using Premier. So frustrating!

Still isn’t working for me neither and robinhood don’t have a clue what’s going on they said they don’t see a problem so far that was earlier.

Very frustrating especially when robinhood and TurboTax don’t know why mine won’t import. Just hope I’m not the only one
ericve25

On Premier as well and it's still not working.

I'm having the same issue. thankful to find others having the same problem. Tried on mobile and desktop/laptop. Apex not working but Robinhood Securities works nicely. Is it possible that we only need to upload the Robinhood Securities one?

no you gotta do both if you received a 1099 for both I believe. All I know is it’s very frustrating waiting on this import. Been waiting like 3 weeks to finish my taxes ugh

Have been suffering with the same problems. Robinhood securities was able to import no problem, but Apex Trades still wont go thru and its very frustrating. Is there any update on this issue or is this being resolved case by case?

Email robinhood whoever it’s happening too so they know it’s happening to plenty of users
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies