Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

EFile Transmission Error

I was unwilling to wait.  Cancelled` my charge and mailed NC several days ago.  

EFile Transmission Error

I was able to e-file my NC taxes on Feb 19

EFile Transmission Error

Hello, I am having the same issue for NYS partnership return. E-File was not ready until today. But now i get this error. I need a quick fix because NYS does not allow mail in returns for partnerships, and the date to file by is 3/15/2022.... PLEASE let me know what the fix is. Software is up to date and return (204-LL and K-1s) has no issues found. 

EFile Transmission Error

I too am having the same issue trying to file my NYS SCorp return today. 

EFile Transmission Error

I take that back.  I exited the program and reentered and tried it again and it went through!

Returning Member

EFile Transmission Error

No, you should be able to transmit, the problem lies with the IRS rejecting just about everyone. Try entering zero and see if that works. We are all having issues, IRS suggest mail in the return.

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

EFile Transmission Error

@willisontr

Please check the NY Partnerships Form Availability here.  It could be that some forms needed to file are unsupported and you will need to mail this in.  I am showing that you should be able to mail these in as per this Help Article.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Bennet1b
Returning Member

EFile Transmission Error

There was no “fix”. My file just went through successfully the next day after numerous attempts the first day I completed my files. TurboTax did not want to discuss the issue either. It went ‘undiscussed’ and never acknowledged. Answers to questions re; The issue, get wiped and cannot be found. 
Hope yours ‘goes through’ sooner rather than later. 

fredb2020
Returning Member

EFile Transmission Error

THIS IS BAD!!

Please advise before I contest the credit card payments for this "Product".

"The Intuit Electronic Filing System is having difficulty recognizing the data in the return you are sending. Make sure yourTurboTax program is up-to-date: Go to the Online menu and select Check for Updates. If you still can't transmit your return, go to
www.support.turbotax.com for a solution or workaround.
In some cases, you may need to file this return by mail. - FAILED_VALIDATION - There is an update available for your version of TurboTax. Before you can file electronically, you'll need to get this update. To do this, go to the Online menu and select Check for Updates."

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies