MJHandJr

EFile Charge

I am trying to resubmit both my State and Federal tax returns that were rejected earlier.  TurboTax is trying to charge me again $25 to file my state return, when I have already paid it. 

The first time it was rejected and resent, TurboTax recognized that I had already paid, but, for some reason, it is not recognizing so this time around.

KathrynG3

EFile Charge

There is no additional charge to fix rejected returns. If you are still experiencing issues, you may need to reach out to phone support directly. To contact TurboTax, here is the phone number: (800) 446 - 8848. For more information about ways to contact TurboTax, see: What is the TurboTax phone number?

Be sure that you are in the same account. If the username changed, there could be more than one instance of your return. See: How many Intuit Accounts do I have with TurboTax?

For more information, see: How do I fix a rejected return?

MJHandJr

EFile Charge

OK, Thanks, KathrynG3.  I'll wait and see if my fed return is finally accepted this time and, if so, then try and efile the MI return again.  If it gets rejected again, then I'll just mail both.