smaatmoneyenterp

Each time I try to download my 2018 tax return I only get a 1 page document. How do I fix this?

The new 1040 is only 1 page now.  But Try printing from the Print Center

Log back in your TurboTax account and "add a state" to open the return back up (you are not really adding a state, just to open it back up), then

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen. 

Then click on Print Center. 

Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

See this answer on how to open your return and print all the worksheets.  It has a screen shot.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/state-taxes/discussion/print-out/00/815498

Then click on Print Center. 

smaatmoneyenterp

Thank you so much! I was able to download my tax return