Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

e-file transmission error

I got it to go.  I just kept trying once every few hours and eventually everything transmitted just fine, like normal.  I know it's a bit maddening, but all I can suggest is to keep the file open and keep trying.  It will probably go eventually.

I am having trouble e filing the WI fiduciary Trust return.  It keeps returning to ask me to fill in foreign country, when there is no foreign country involved.  There is no way of overriding this issue and I'm in an endless loop.

"We Need One More check"  and it goes over the same issues that are non-issues.  Please help.  This is due on March 15, 2022.

@yanke2 wrote:

I am having trouble e filing the WI fiduciary Trust return.  It keeps returning to ask me to fill in foreign country, when there is no foreign country involved.  There is no way of overriding this issue and I'm in an endless loop.

"We Need One More check"  and it goes over the same issues that are non-issues.  Please help.  This is due on March 15, 2022.

There may not be many people familiar with a Wisconsin Fiduciary Trust return in this user community forum.   If you don't get assistance here, I've posted below how to phone TurboTax Support.

Also, it might help someone to know what the context is; i.e., it's asking for a foreign country on what form?

Customer Support hours are 5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern), 7 days/week

FAQ: What is the TurboTax phone number?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

Exact same error I even got one that said please try again later.....looks like everyone is having this error the 800# is over run

Same Error but I am filing for California cleared cookie and cache bummer I really need to get this filed

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies