E file and mail what’s the differnece

E file and mail what’s the differnece

Anonymous
Not applicable

E file and mail what’s the differnece

efile gets the return filed faster because it's literally computer to computer transfer of data so certain info can be directly verified and you get your refund sooner 3-4 weeks vs 6-8 weeks.  you save postage and there is no chance of it getting lost in the mail.  if there are issues you get a rejection email so you can possibly fix the issue(s).   certain issues can't be fixed and then the return has to be mailed 

mailing takes longer because first it must successfully arrive.  then wait to get pulled to be entered manually in the IRS computers.   

even if you owe,  you can still efile and go to IRS website to set up payment and date .  it does not have to be submitted with the return (if you owe and use IRS website to pay - checking savings for free credit or debit card for a fee - don't submit 1040-V) 

there is a $20 fee for efiling most states.  if yo don't want to pay the fee, you can still efile federal while mailing state 

E file and mail what’s the differnece

I can not file by mail since do not have a printer and the libraries are all closed due to vivid.   therefore, I need to file electrically but unable to figure out the method to pay the $20 fee.  Do I need to buy your sum other companies product and can I return your product to staples for refund.  

E file and mail what’s the differnece

I want to pay the fee but your turbo tax product displays a screen with the left side truncated and I can not get the turbo tax to accept my payment .   Since I can not used your product to file my taxes can I get a refund

E file and mail what’s the differnece

I do not ow money the state owes my.  Your product will not let me pay the $20 electric filing fee so I am not able to use your product!@!!

E file and mail what’s the differnece

I want to pay the fee but your product does not enable me to -    If you can not get me help can I get my money back to try another company's product

E file and mail what’s the differnece

AM I TALKING TO A PERSON OR A MACHINE - YOU DO NOT SEEM TO BE HUMAN

E file and mail what’s the differnece

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

E file and mail what’s the differnece

THIS IS NOT FUNNY      I GIVE UP

Employee TurboTax Specialist

E file and mail what’s the differnece

If you need to pay for the product fees and are unable to online, please click here to contact customer support.