Downloaded and paid for Turbo Tax 2016. Computer crashed. When the computer was restored, the TurboTax 2016 program was gone. Can't do my taxes without it.

Just need to get a new download of what I already purchased earlier this year.

I am so sorry that you lost the TurboTax 2016 Download.  I am including the contact information for TurboTax customer service.  The agent will be able to assist you with pushing a new Download to you.

If you're using the TurboTax CD/Download software or can't sign into your account, click here to contact us. Ask your question, click Continue, and follow our onscreen instructions.