Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Does turbotax MAX cover spouse AND dependents with identity theft monitoring and identity theft restoration?

I was calling TurboTax and IDnotify 4 times yesterday. They are passing the ball back and forth.

The numbers I called:

TurboTax Chat/Call Support &  ID Notify: [phone number removed]  & [phone number removed]

Cases with TurboTax: [phone number removed] / [phone number removed] /  [phone number removed]

All I need is a PIN generated from TurboTax to complete the IDNotify registration for my spouse.

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Does turbotax MAX cover spouse AND dependents with identity theft monitoring and identity theft restoration?

We are unable to provide assistance with this here in the public forum. You would need to follow the instructions here to speak with a phone support agent who is able to pull up your account. @Nat007

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

The TurboTax agents which I called yesterday,  don't have any clue about the Secondary Taxpayer IDNotify service.  Wondering why Turbotax is not sending the  IDNotify registration steps to the registered email id instead wasting Agents time and customers time :(

I called Turbotax today to provide the PIN for the Experian IDnotify account. They made me hold for 30 mins and told me to contact IRS for the PIN, funny! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies