deseriecordero

DOES IT really take a full 21 days to receive a new ip pin from the IRS in the mail?

SheilaL

yes, it could take up to 21 days to get your ip pin by mail.  But, however, you could retrieve your IP PIN online at the IRS's Get an IP PIN site.

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-an-identity-protection-pin

nelson30

did you receive ip pin yet,and did it really take 21 days
kristen-romaniel

Did it take you 21 days to receive your pin
Kiara81392

I created an account just to answer you alls question ( thank me later). Anyways, I was wondering the same thing after I'd requested mine. To answer your question- no, it doesn't take a full 21 days. Got mine in a week and a half. Good luck!