turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Does anyone have the same take action message? Anyone received a letter or check yet who's received this message?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies

Does anyone have the same take action message? Anyone received a letter or check yet who's received this message?

Did you call the IRS?

Yes I was told that it was just because I was at 12 weeks. Any ideas thoughts?

Amended returns take about 4 months to process.

I was thinking the same thing it's been about that long and I feel like something is going to change soon. I've seen people get that message and get a refund shortly after. Thanks for responding.

This seems to be a new courtesy message on the IRS site ... it is nice to know the amended return was recieved and is being processed even though it will take longer to process.  Not surprising since the IRS is woefully understaffed and anything requiring a human touch is taking much longer these days. 

Critter#2 Yeah I know lol I see you had the same message. What day did they receive yours. Mine was received 3/23/16.

Sorry, just passing along other user's info ... I never have the need to  file an amended return.

I got the message talk to rep. And they said they owe me a refund.he clicked over n said I they sent me a letter haven't gotten it yet 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies