Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Does anybody know anything about the personal worksheet at the very top of the paper it says check this entry it's after I put the W-2 in and I went to file

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Does anybody know anything about the personal worksheet at the very top of the paper it says check this entry it's after I put the W-2 in and I went to file

What is it asking you to fill in?  Can you post a screenshot?

Vanessa A
Expert Alumni

The personal worksheet is the worksheet that has all your personal info on it.  It shouldn't have anything to do with your W-2.  If you missed something in the personal info section, it would give you the check this entry error when you go to file. It should also show you in red highlight on the form what you need to correct.  You can generally correct the issue directly on the form when it gives you that error, but if you are not seeing that chance, you can go back through the personal info section and make sure you answered ALL of the questions. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies