Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Does 2019 TurboTax Deluxe Download contain a simple Schedule C?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Only Schedule C is included in the Deluxe desktop edition.  For tax year 2019 the Schedule C-EZ has been removed from usage by the IRS.

All versions of the desktop software have all of the forms and schedules, so yes, Deluxe desktop has schedule C.  Online Deluxe does not.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
ShaxPht

This answer confuses me. I live overseas and am about to buy TurboTax Deluxe download from Amazon, which is the direct seller. 

I plan on installing the software locally and filing electronically. I assume this is possible. The designation "desktop" is confusing. Does this refer to the software running on my machine as apposed to in the cloud?

I'm self-employed and need Schedule C and Form 2555.

Are these forms in this version or not?

@ShaxPht "Desktop" software refers to the CD/download software that you download/install to your own hard drive, as opposed to the web-based online software.  If you are purchasing from Amazon, you can only get desktop software from Amazon.  All versions of desktop software have all forms and schedules, so it will have the Schedule C and Form 2555 you want.   You must be able to download the desktop software to a full PC or Mac--it will not run on any sort of mobile device.    And if you are getting the download, make sure you specify whether you need Windows or Mac.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies