jstruwe2002

Does 2019 TurboTax Deluxe Download contain a simple Schedule C?

Only Schedule C is included in the Deluxe desktop edition.  For tax year 2019 the Schedule C-EZ has been removed from usage by the IRS.

All versions of the desktop software have all of the forms and schedules, so yes, Deluxe desktop has schedule C.  Online Deluxe does not.

ShaxPht

This answer confuses me. I live overseas and am about to buy TurboTax Deluxe download from Amazon, which is the direct seller. 

I plan on installing the software locally and filing electronically. I assume this is possible. The designation "desktop" is confusing. Does this refer to the software running on my machine as apposed to in the cloud?

I'm self-employed and need Schedule C and Form 2555.

Are these forms in this version or not?

@ShaxPht "Desktop" software refers to the CD/download software that you download/install to your own hard drive, as opposed to the web-based online software.  If you are purchasing from Amazon, you can only get desktop software from Amazon.  All versions of desktop software have all forms and schedules, so it will have the Schedule C and Form 2555 you want.   You must be able to download the desktop software to a full PC or Mac--it will not run on any sort of mobile device.    And if you are getting the download, make sure you specify whether you need Windows or Mac.