fsespio

Do I need to file money from survey sites and apps on my taxes?

I am a full-time employee who uses survey sites and apps outside of my job to earn money. The earning I make are under $600. I received a $12 check from a survey site in November 2019. 

I understand many sites and apps will says anyone making over $600 should receive a 1099 to file taxes, but would I need file my earning anyway? This is my first time filing taxes.

Your question was cut off.  What is the rest of it?

NCperson

technically. yes; it's money you earned - whether or not you get a form from whomever gave you the money, it's still subject to tax 

fsespio

I added more info:

I understand many sites and apps will says anyone  $600 should receive a 1099 to file taxes, but would I need file my earning anyway? This is my first time filing taxes.

fsespio

In that case, where  do I file that under?