Do I need to copy and mail in returns or did you s...

mvxlappy11-

Do I need to copy and mail in returns or did you send them to Fed and State electronically?

Did you e-file?  Did you click a big orange button that said “Transmit my returns now?”   If you e-filed and it was accepted you do not need to mail anything.

When you e-file your federal return you will receive two emails from TurboTax.  The first one will say that your return was submitted.  The second email will tell you if your federal return was accepted or rejected.  If you e-filed a state return, there will be a third email to tell you if the state accepted or rejected your state return.

First, check your e-file status to see if your return was accepted:

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/

If the IRS accepted it, what does it say here? 

https://www.irs.gov/refunds           Or does your account say “Ready to Mail?”

Note: If it says “Ready to Mail” or “Printed” that means YOU have to mail it yourself.  TurboTax does not mail your tax return for you.

Pray4all

I e-file but I did not have my IP pin, so I had to mail my taxes, on intuit it’s rejected 

DeanM15

If you have an IP-PIN and have lost or not received it, you can attempt to recover it from the IRS. Otherwise, you will need to mail in your return. 

You can find the IRS IP-PIN recovery site here. 

@Pray4all