carolynbottomlin

Do I have to list every W2G I have received. There are more than 35 W2G

I have more than 35 W2Gs.  All from the same payer.  Do I have to enter each one in the software?

Anita01

No, you can enter it all on one.  the use of separate forms is mostly for your benefit so you can keep track of which ones you entered so far, and to help prevent an addition error.  If you want, you can combine them all into one by totaling the winnings and any tax withheld and then entering the rest of the numbers form just one form.  It gets reported to the IRS as a total, not individually.

Anita01