Solved: Do I have to file a separate return if I received a W2 from a previous employer for an error in my PTO payout upon leaving and the W2 is only for 38.10?

Do I have to file a separate return if I received a W2 from a previous employer for an error in my PTO payout upon leaving and the W2 is only for 38.10?

This W2 is from a different state.

Yes. Since all tax documents are reported directly to the IRS, it is highly recommended to report this and all tax documents on your tax return. 

I am reporting it on my return, I just didn't know if I needed to file a state return for Illinois since this money was earned in Illinois. The state amount was less than $2.00?

Since there was an effect on the state tax return, it would be recommended to file the return.