Solved: Do I get tax breaks for moving expenses due to a military PCS, for charges made to a GTC card which get refunded by the government anyways? I would expect not.

Do I get tax breaks for moving expenses due to a military PCS, for charges made to a GTC card which get refunded by the government anyways? I would expect not.

No, you do not get to deduct moving expenses that are reimbursed to you.

However, as you are a member of the military you may be able to deduct unreimbursed expenses related your PCS move.