Different/Multiple State Information on W2

Hi, 

I changed my job during 2019, and received 2 W2s from my previous company and one W2 from my new company. My question is related to the 2 W2s that I have received from my first company.

Information on the 2 W2s are exactly the same except for boxes 15-17, and specifically the 2nd W2 has information only state-related information (no federal copy). My Federal copy has "Total State" that combines state tax from both the states, and I also have individual information for the two states. My question is what should I be putting on the W2 information while filing through TurboTax

1. Just one row Federal Copy Boxes 15-17 (TOTAL STATE) OR 2. a. State-1 Copy Boxes 15-17, and b. State-2 Copy Boxes 15-17 as separate rows.

Please help me out, thanks!

If you had state taxes withheld for two different states then you will have to enter them as separate rows by clicking "Add another row" when entering the boxes 15-17.

Enter both the W2s on the same W2.  If you work in more than 1 state or city, sometimes they will give you another W2 with the extra state information on it and the top part the same or not filled in. If this is the case, list one W-2 but include both state or local taxes on it. It will let you type in more than one line for boxes 15-20. Don't add the boxes together. Same for box 12. Just keep adding more rows.