kermit65

How to file taxes on somebody else computer

ChrisH1

If you are using the TurboTax Online version as this post indicates you should be able to log into TurboTax with your own account and then just follow the prompts.

kermit65

there are no prompts for me to file.  It is letting me know my know that the taxes are already filed and accepted.  I do not see anything about filing a new account.
ChrisH1

Did you log into TurboTax with your own account? Had you already entered your own information? When you look at the forms, who's information is listed?
kermit65

It is all my information but I want to now do somebody else taxes on my computer.  There are no prompts for me to do so.
ChrisH1

Oh, not the same as the initial question. You will need a separate account to file for someone else using the online version as indicated at the top of this question. The same Fees will apply to the new return.
ChrisH1