turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do i unlink the w2 worksheet from this copy of schedule c and link it to another schedule c? i have 2 1099 misc from the same company and i entered both but got error

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies

How do i unlink the w2 worksheet from this copy of schedule c and link it to another schedule c? i have 2 1099 misc from the same company and i entered both but got error

Wait...a W-2 is not the same as 1099-MISC. What exactly are you doing?

Delete the W2 and re enter it.

i added 2 separate 1099-misc. i had no w2 to enter

the exact error message: w2 statutory cannot be reported on the same schedule c as other business income. either remove any amount entered for statutory employee income or unlink the w2 worksheet from this copy of the schedule c and link it to another schedule c. i had no w2 to enter and had 2 1099-misc

Did you have a W2 that transferred over from last year?  Go see if there are any W2s to delete.

i just checked and i have no w2 transferred over from last year. any other suggestions? do you know how i can contact turbotax help?

Contact Customer Service 5am-5pm Pacific M-F https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies