0e4f95d8c872

Daughter filed 2020 taxes completely wrong . i need to erase and redo it. cant get turbo tax to let me clear and start over. i would appreciate any help with this

clear and start over is not in the tools menu.
mesquitebean

Please explain more.

You said your daughter "filed 2020 taxes completely wrong."    Please define what you mean by "filed."    Did she actually submit her return to the IRS, either by efiling or by printing and mailing it?       If efiled, has it been accepted?

Or did you mean the return was prepared incorrectly but not yet actually submitted, and you need to revise the unfiled return?  

rjs

You cannot clear and start over in TurboTax Online after you have paid the TurboTax fee.

If she actually filed it and it was Accepted or she Mailed it,  then you need to do an Amended 1040X to correct it.  https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/amending/help/how-do-i-amend-my-return/00/27439