Data entry problem for my RSU sales price. It keep...

leod61

Data entry problem for my RSU sales price. It keeps the box as zero. This causes a severe error. Has this issue been reported already?

I'm trying to enter the Selling Price Per Share but with no luck. I used this same form last year with no issues.
howag

I have the same problem I think. There is actually no box for sales price entry for RSU sales on my Turbotax Windows Premier Edition. This worked fine in 2019 and 2018. I can't even enter it in the underlying form. Calls to support resulted in them wanting to give me a refund and hanging up on me when I questioned that as the solution?! I assume this is just a bug.

AmyC

Technical is aware of the issue.

@howag

Related:

howag

Is there an estimate on when this will be resolved? It has been in the product for a while now and I'd like to get my taxes filed or get a refund and purchase a product where this works.

DianeW777

We are aware of this experience.  Use this link to put yourself on a list to be notified of updates for this situation.

MardieNC

It is 2/21/2021 and this problem is still not fixed on software updates for Mac Premium ..... please advise ASAP.    The link to be placed on an email list to be notified is also not working.

PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP.....

AkinaLO

We are aware of the issues you are experiencing.

Please contact TurboTax support through the following link for assistance in correcting it.  

What is the TurboTax phone number?