turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Corrected address in intuit account but does not change the refund address. Address is correct everywhere but where I ask for check to be mailed.

why won't it update?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Corrected address in intuit account but does not change the refund address. Address is correct everywhere but where I ask for check to be mailed.

The address for your tax return which is also where the refund check will be mailed, if you select that option, is entered in the My Info section of the online program.

Click on My Info on the left side of the online program screen.  Edit the Mailing Address

What address did you enter in My Info when you prepared your return?  That is the address that will be on your Form 1040 and is the address that will be used by the IRS to mail you a letter or a check.  Look at your Form 1040.  What address is shown there?  If that is wrong, go back to MY INFO and put in the correct current mailing address.

PREVIEW 1040

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901539-how-do-i-preview-my-turbotax-online-return-before-filing

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the screen. Click on Tools. Click on View Tax Summary. Click on Preview my 1040 on the left side of the screen.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies