kenyatta1974

Concerned about why I haven't received my stimulus payment. Can you explain why this is.

HelenC12

While millions of TurboTax users have received their second stimulus payments, due to an IRS error, millions of payments were sent to the wrong accounts and some may not have received their stimulus payment.  

We have been working tirelessly with the Treasury and IRS to get stimulus payments to our customers. We know how important these funds are for so many Americans and we regret that an IRS error caused a delay.

We will have more emails going out in the coming days, so if you haven’t received an email yet, it could still be on its way.

Check the IRS Get My Payment tool to see if the IRS has a 2nd stimulus payment for you. The tool should tell you where your stimulus payment was deposited or mailed. The IRS has indicated there’s nothing you can do to change where they send your payment.

• NoteWe understand that the IRS Get My Payment tool may not be updated for a few days. Please be patient, and check back again.

For the latest information, see Where's My Second Stimulus Check? 

heathan80

Why is my account pending federal 600$ return?

AmyC

A $600 amount could be your second stimulus check. If you feel the amount is incorrect, if can be fixed on your tax return.

After you have entered your tax information and are ready for the Federal Review, stimulus will be the first question.

@heathan80