Carlson1

charged double for my TurboTax

My credit card account indicates two charges  for my Turbo tax return......will tht be resolved.

Cass0317

charged double for my TurboTax

If you see two identical charges (down to the penny) in your online statement, one of them is probably a temporary authorization as opposed to an actual charge or debit.

Although authorizations aren't charges or debits, they can reduce the available balance in your account for 24–72 hours (exact time frame depends on the individual bank or credit card issuer). Contact your bank or credit card company to dispute a duplicate authorization if you wish to remove it before the 24–72 hour drop-off period.

If you see multiple charges on your paper statement, or you're not sure what they're for, contact us. If possible, have your order or confirmation number handy.

tpcc6

charged double for my TurboTax

I paid 70.00 to do my taxes on turbo tax , but I was charged twice on myu citibank credit car on then same day, Feb 21 2021.    I put in a dispute but wanted to just have you credit my card the 70.00 please.

My name and address

Serafina Centofanti

[removed address]

Thank you

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing