turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ellenvp4

Cannot see 1040 form

I want to see my 1040 Form, Itemized ductions, etc. before I file it. How can I view the final forms?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Cannot see 1040 form

Using the TurboTax online editions you do not have direct access to any forms, schedules or worksheets.  That option is only available using the TurboTax desktop CD/Download editions in Forms mode.  

To view or print the complete tax return using the online editions you would have to pay the TurboTax account fees.  To pay the TurboTax online account fees by credit card, without completing the 2016 return at this time, click on My Account at the top of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  On the next page, to pay by credit card, click Pay Now.  On the next screen just click on the Continue button.  The next screen will ask for all your credit card information so you can pay for the account.

However, you can preview the Form 1040 by clicking on My Account at the top of the online program screen.  Click on Tools.  Click on View Tax Summary.  Click on Preview my 1040.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Cannot see 1040 form

Using the TurboTax online editions you do not have direct access to any forms, schedules or worksheets.  That option is only available using the TurboTax desktop CD/Download editions in Forms mode.  

To view or print the complete tax return using the online editions you would have to pay the TurboTax account fees.  To pay the TurboTax online account fees by credit card, without completing the 2016 return at this time, click on My Account at the top of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  On the next page, to pay by credit card, click Pay Now.  On the next screen just click on the Continue button.  The next screen will ask for all your credit card information so you can pay for the account.

However, you can preview the Form 1040 by clicking on My Account at the top of the online program screen.  Click on Tools.  Click on View Tax Summary.  Click on Preview my 1040.

Heather14

Cannot see 1040 form

Please follow the instructions listed in the TurboTax FAQ below to review your return before filing.  If you haven't paid or registered yet, you'll be prompted to do so before you can view your full return.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302322

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies