Solved: Cannot fix the issue saying remove foreign address...I never selected and it's nowhere for me to correct. How do I fix it?

jasperkitty828

Cannot fix the issue saying remove foreign address...I never selected and it's nowhere for me to correct. How do I fix it?

SamiaI

If you are trying to remove foreign address, see below:

• Edit your Address Info, change the 'Type of Mailing Address' to 'US Address', then delete everything.  
  • Then change it back to 'Foreign Address' and delete everything. 
  • Then change back to 'US Address' and enter correct info.  

SamiaI

fellcloud

I just wanted to let you know I have the same issue...two years in a row now. Changing the mailing address does not help. If TurboTax doesn't fix this, they will lose me as a customer forever. I would upgrade to get help, but it looks like the upgrade only gets me tax help, not website help. This lack of customer service is a very serious issue, beside the fact I simply cannot file.